Children will learn Spanish Language while they play and Interact with other children using a TOTAL IMMERSION methodology.
A session will include:
• An introduction to the topic of the lesson by show and tell, followed by word association and a repetition task.
• A body kinesthetic drill involving movement and the application of the new vocabulary and/or grammar topic.
• A choreographed song based on the topic lesson to internalize the introduced objective.
• Arts and crafts applying the content of the lesson. (Students can use these tangible reminders to review the topic at home with parents).
• Musical greetings, farewells and “survival” sentences to aid in memory recall.